Monday 7 November 2016

Plan for the week!

So another week, another set of sessions to try and move the fitness up a notch.
Made the mistake of re watching the IM Wales 2016 tv programme, and now I'm shitting it about the bike leg again...
Anyhow, this weeks training should look like this...
Monday - 7K run @ lunchtime
Tuesday - 1740m swim (40 laps, split into 4 sets of 6 pull, 4 F/C)
Wednesday - Gym for some calisthetics at lunch, possibley night ride (30m?) on the bike if its not too cold in the evening. No 5 a side this week as my knees are sore!
Thursday - 1300m swim @ lunch (3 sets of 6/4 split), 10k run in the evening
Friday - 20m bike at lunch if I'm feeling upto it.
Saturday - Vets rugby :-)
Sunday - Maybe, a ride early doors if I havent got one done in the week.

Think I should start to maybe set some structure to the time / distances i'm putting in each week, looking at the plan above for the next 4 weeks, should be the following -
Swim - 3000m
Run - 20k
Bike - 50m

No chance I'll hit this every week, but its a good start.
\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment