Thursday 10 November 2016

Dammmmmnnnnn

Yesterday saw my first swim set using training paddles - Awesome I thought, I'm super quick, I'm like lightning, I'm a swimming machine!...
Fast forward to Thursday morning and I ache like a mother fker. Like really ache! not this pussy footing DOMS you get when you stumble out of bed and doubt you can get down the stairs kind of ache. I can barely move my arms today, my triceps are HUGE, and my shoulders feel like I've blown them up with an airline.
Enjoyed the workout, looking forward to the next swim set on Tuesday, will probably stick with 40 laps as a standard lunchtime session as I can get in / out / eaten within the hour.
7k ran at lunch today, just under a minute quicker than Monday :-)
Looking for a 40 min spin tomorrow lunchtime at a high cadance to finish of the weekday workouts.
Happy days

No comments:

Post a Comment