Friday 30 September 2016

Training, training, training

So we're into the depths of Autumn and training is going... Well, its going.
Swim session on Monday, spin on Tuesday, Union training Tues Evening, Wed off and then 20m on the bike last night. TBH I was intending to ride for 1 1/2 hrs or 30m, but it was getting late, it was getting cold, and as much as I like riding at night I truly couldn't be arsed.
Pool or gym today depending on meeting times and if I can make it to the pool for the lunch time session.
Union match on Saturday, hopefully a longish ride on Sunday evening (or even Sunday morning before kiddies training).
Training is underway.
My foot hurts.
Huff.


Edit -
And lo, I did swim today. And it was a good swim. 34 laps of the 43.5m pool (yeah, work that into a decent / structured training plan!) and the pace was on point for where I want to be at the moment...
The biggest issue is stopping myself getting bored and a) miscounting lengths b)not being bothered to keep going and c) finding time to so a "long" swim.



No comments:

Post a Comment